I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Friday, December 23, 2011

Big Gas Thursday at the RAMS!!!

It was a frosty 30'ish degrees this AM at the RAMS but that couldn't stop the big gas mayhem!  Lightly snowing, no problem. 50 ft of visibility in the fog, BRING IT ON...  I couldn't resist the urge to fly straight up til my trusty Yak 55 SP disapperared into the fog!  The show stopper was bringing it back down in a knife edge spin out of the abyss...  Damn it was a good day! 

Just a few pics of the newest additions and flex time at the RAMS:


A few brand spanking new planes and their proud daddy's!


The cold couldn's stop me from serving up frosty rollers, at least for too long...


Even in my cold weather gear, Mother Nature finally got the best of me.  Everything went home the way it showed up (with a little extra ice on the leading edges) so I'll chalk it up to another win!

No comments:

Post a Comment