I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another great night at the NCC!


Let's just say I'm making the most of the long summer days and sneaking in flights after the kids get tucked into bed.  Here's just a quick pic of my 100cc Aeroworks Ultimate Biplane after another great flight as the sun goes down!  The V4 DLE-111 and ProFlow canisters not only perform well, but do it quietly so I can squeak out 8:30pm flights like this one here without upsetting the neighbors...


1 comment:

  1. Just a note to tell you that I write a blog called http://citiestownsandotherplaces.com/ which had featured the City of Orting in several posts. I try to make relevant information about the towns I cover available. To that end, I posted a link to your blog, hope it gets you some visitors.

    ReplyDelete