I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Who needs a truck anyways, part II...

I got the text for a 3D flash mob at Flaming Geyser and couldn't get packed fast enough, or could I?  Santa dropped off a few planes for me to maiden over the winter break but I still had my go-to huckers that I don't leave home without.  Rather than cram it all in and hope for the best I managed to get 4 planes (ranging from 40 size electrics to 55c gassers,) two helis, a radio box, and fuel can strategically placed.


I guess all those days of putting puzzles together as a kid finally paid off!  A few of my favorites from left to right:

Valley View Yak 55SP (new release for 2012)
3D Hobby Shop 48" Edge 540 (the Buck and a Half)

HAVE PLANES AND WILL TRAVEL... 

No comments:

Post a Comment