I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nothing like a great shot!

When I'm out hucking a club or field, I'm so focused on making it look good that sometimes I wish I could just step back and see how it looks outside of the blinders...  A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to have a local photographer capture a few GREAT shots on a clear December day in the NW at the Mt Ranier club.  You gotta love a great backdrop too!



Great shot of the Valley View Yak55SP churning out another roller.


Jet Man Joe's old MX-2 locked into a nice harrier.

One of these days I'll find someone to take some great video.  Guess I'll have to string together a sequence instead of just hovers and rollers...  Time to start practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment