I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Time to dust off the big birds!

We're halfway through winter in the NW and that means one thing, water and lots of it.  Water in the sky, water on the ground, water seeping into your bones...  The beauty of living within 10 minutes of the NCC means that any time there's even a chance of dry weather I'm going to take full advantage of it!  The big Yak 54 has been giving me sad eyes all winter long so I finally got a chance to dust her off and let her rip!


It's tough to tell from the pic but this is the 104" Yak about to dip her tail in the drink!  I'm not sure what the allure is to keep trying to do it but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to "get wet!"


Capt Tom brought out the 100cc PAU Ultimate with probably the strongest running DA100 I've heard yet.  To see it fly you'd never guess it was a 30 lb + plane.  Maybe it was the fact that it's been waiting on the bench for the last few months to come out and strut it's stuff but as always it put on a great show for everone there.

Spring keeps peeking it head out once in a while so you better believe real flying season is almost here.  Stay tuned for more mayhem at the No Club Club!!




No comments:

Post a Comment