I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Northwest Model Hobby Expo

For me it's just like waiting for Christmas, but finally it came...  The Northwest Model Hobby Expo is the greatest gathering of all things RC and hobby related in the NorthWest.  Hobby lovers from all over WA, OR, and ID gather to walk the aisles for the latest and greatest of all things RC.  As well as the new vendors there are about 200 swap meet tables that are sold out months in advance!



This was the wide angle shot of the Valley View RC booth.  I had the pleasure of helping out this year with making gas powered dreams come true!  The display planes ranged from 20cc Aeroworks profile to the 170cc Aeroworks Extra 260!


Here's my 50cc Yak55SP on display with the newest addition to the SupaTim fleet.  The "Sunkist" orange V3 100cc Goldwing Sbach 342 is ready and waiting for a little attention, but that build will happen sooner than later...


One of the most beautiful Cardens I've ever seen was on display and won top honors for paint and monokote scheme.  This baby was a few years old, but was the first of it's kind to sport the Gary Ward MX airshow scheme.



At one point I swore off helis but if I were to jump into a biggun' this would be the one.  26cc two stroke gas swinging 6 ft of blades!!!

All in all the show was amazing.  It was my first attempt at indoor flying (went well BTW) and definitely not my last...  I picked up a few goodies while I was there so stay tuned as I put it all together in the next few weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment