I'm no pro but always happy to help! If you've got any questions or just need some unbiased opinions on your RC setups shoot me a message at: supatimhanstine@msn.com

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finally some nice weather at the NCC!

Spring has sprung and that means liquid sunshine most of the week.  I couldn't take it any longer so I played hookie on the last hour of my work day and snuck off to the NCC. I had some major RC catching up to do so I brought out the biggest, loudest, gas guzzler I owned and burned as much fuel as possible!!  The trusty Yak has been put through wringer in the last year, but the TMM-106i still seems to gets better every flight out.


Had so much fun I didn't see the canopy monster sneak up on me until it was too late...  Thank God for Spring and looking forward to way more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment